Friday, October 12, 2012

Ryan Eggold

Okay, so I'm a sucker for a charming gaze
and a wistful smile. Sue me.

Okay...now that's beyond the pale.
More of a "My eyes are snatching your drawers off,
and my smile is licking you from across the room" sort
of intense vibe. (At least, that's what I got off of it!)

Sleep soundly and replenish that battery, Sugar Bear....
cuz we'll be going at it again-in-ten!

"Tossled hair and brilliant sexpot" is an awesome look!

Oh, and now we're a smug and showboaty mother fucker,
are we? (Okay, yeah...you can pull it off!)

That hair is taking on a life of its own, and
those eyes are becoming suprenatural seducers.

Wifebeaters always?
Yes, please!

And now the nerd quotient?
I'm weak in the knees!
Again with the pits and guns! Yowza~!

Ahh, heaven!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment