Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Barbarians : I Left My Gate Open!


I know he likes that sword poking him
in his pretty, well-coiffed head!
Lovely profile, muscle man.

A firm grip, well-versed at sword play!
A masterful warrior can get away with a cape.

Simple, unassuming, and light;
just what I look for in an afternoon snack.

With the roid rage, I imagine he's definitely
compensating with the blade!

Cut, hardened, smarmy, and rough trade--
let's make love, not war, Jesse!

Age of bronze with some bronzed godlings
posing on the beach! Golden!

You can mock the cut, but this Maximus-looking
mother fucker is sleek and sexy. Besides, I like
a guy with a little freak in him....'specially
when it's me!

Love the tussle-worthy '80s hair and the
more moderate body! Smoking!

Futuristic Drama Queer-barian!

Oh yeah...stealth-mode ninja-barbarian lover!
I know ya wanna stab me!

Mmnnnn...sultry!
Love thnat defiant pose!

Great use of light and shadow on
this impressive beauty!

Still love that jawline and chest...
and leather makes the rest tight!

Ah, positioning really is everything.
Baby-face Barbarian gots some thighs!

(With appreciation to
for nearly all of these glorious images!)

***

No comments:

Post a Comment