Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"A Sandwich Always Tastes Better When Someone Else Makes It!"

That dude on the left from the London Games is rock solid
hotter than hot! Fuck a sandwich; he's all 7 courses in one!


And here's a quartet I like to call "Lucky Fish Sandwiches..."

(slobber)..oh Max....You are a pig, but I lust for you still!
(I'll get off my Kosher diet!)



Adam gets familiar with some hard bodies...
although I would prefer the behind-the-scenes footage.

Jesus Got Wood...and two strapping thieves on either
side of him to help hoist it!


Timothy Kurek, middle, during his 'undercover' stint as a gay man.
(I'm thinking it was more like 'under the covers' and there wasn't
a whole lot of acting required, but you can get the news story here;
Supposedly Anti-gay Christian goes 'Undercover Gay'

Dang! A whole assembly-line of sandwiches!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment