Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jeff Corwin, Animal Planet


Jeff Corwin has been around for a while now, and his hotness is not an issue in the least.
The debt of gratitude I feel for his prolonged dedication to hot pants is indescribable.

Jeff is hunky, yet charming and natural. Has a great accessibility and friendliness.
He's compassionate and has a passion for animal protection. And, no, I have no shame
showing him showering since it was on broadcast t.v.


I also will not be avoiding the obvious remarks that "He can wrap my snake around his neck any time." Sorry, for those who expect more.

See? Funny, too.

"Let me help you with that anaconda, Mr. Corwin."
I know, I know.

Okay, let's pretend I'm not completely infatuated. I'll say something critical
about the man; No matter how much sun he gets, he's as pale as Casper.
(I didn't say it was a deal-breaker.)

He really does look good in any clothing whatsoever. Too beautiful.


Ruff! Thanks for attracting so many to the cause, Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment