Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cary Elwes



Even as an aging and more 'average' looking guy,
Cary Elwes is still as sexy and adorable as all get-out!

I happen to like 'Boy Next Door,' anyway,
so all the Haterz can step off.

Charisma, charm, confidence, skill, and
intellect have transformed many the middle-aged
guy into a sexpot, thank you very much.



His best roles are arguably his despicable cad
characters, where he so seductively reminds us of
what is eerily desirable about the Bad Boys.

But his lovable hi-jinks as an affable doof are
still beautiful, too. I like a man with some range!



Simply elegant and approachable.



Now those are some bedroom eyes and a smile
that can melt you down!




The "Come tame my inner demons" man-boy
affect! Ahh, it hooks me every time.

When I think of Cary Elwes, I think of the
ultimate unattainable guy. Something that
contradictorily expresses "Come hither" and
"No, I'm shy" all at once.

And what's more lust-inducing than something
or someone we can't have?



No comments:

Post a Comment