Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Thrill of Combat

Mmmmnnnn! Feisty! I love it when there's some
fierceness involved. Put some fight in it, boy!


Saunter on up, with that sexy, knowing swagger.
Intimidation? Competition, you say? Let's do it.


When I encompass your entirety with my
massive bear hug, you will writhe and groan a
mix of agony and ecstasy.


When your svelte and powerful body bucks and dominates
me, I will be red-hot with joint passion and fury.


When we struggle for the Top Man, whose winning move
proves a mutually beneficial face-pinning session...


I will secretly be torn between longing for victory
or defeat. Enraged...then longing....schizoid desires.


My mind, my heart, my loin fight a divided highway of
besting you and being supplicated to you.
May the best man win.

****************


No comments:

Post a Comment