Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hurly Burly Meets Fuzzy Wuzzy

MMnn....Check that butterfly spread on this thick bastard!


Love this guy's intensity and impressive physique.


Sexy intensity and insanity...onstage no less! Yum!


This is my Golden Ticket, masterfully sitting here on the
park bench awaiting my services! Mega-WOOF!


Love that chest and those drawers!


That princely stare has my attention, for sure!


Yeah, buddy...spot me while I lift myself
up and down on ya!


Awww...what a sweet little charmer!


To sleep, perchance to dream... of cubs and otters!


Love to rub this guy down after a workout!

Yeah, it's a complete Daddy-fest, and I would not be disappointed
to meet any of these fine, burly gents at my door.
But I think I would be ecstatic especially with #s 2 & 4,
who seem just soooo masterly and delish!

****************

No comments:

Post a Comment