Monday, January 16, 2012

Gods of Spandex and Lycra

Honest and true, I am torn between which of these I like best.

He's youthful and prep, with a bad boy vibe....

He's sleek and sinewy with an ardent athleticism...


He's cut and beefy and refined.....


I love this guy's smile, hairy & thick body, what he's
wearing... and his pose makes me crazy....


This guy is a wonderfully mysterious middle eastern hirsute marvel...



And words cannot describe the rug burn I would get for this
hot-blooded Casanova!


This guy is perfect with his sculpted hairy bod and odd
mix of baby-faced-yet-forlorn loner brood.
(Black is definitely his color!)

And this guy seems very playful, which I like!
Furry, cute, bald, and wearing a Speedo!

Decisions, decisions!

***************

No comments:

Post a Comment