Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Blazing Hotness of Adam Strange

Wow. Spandex, boots, and chomping on a
banana right in broad daylight!
I am IN Love!


A very nice Photo shopping of this mega-stud,
now galaxy-hopping nerd!
Adam Strange looks like a leering Daddy in his plush
velour outfit, and Baby-faced Supes seems desperate for
some instruction.
Jus' saying.

All right now, big 'Split'Me'Open'
Adam! Hammer time!
Damn this guy is FINE!
He just has the perfect attitude and swagger
to pull off cosplay. (And I am SO
ready for him to pull off his cosplay!)
Ooh! He mad I hadn't Zeta-beamed in yet!
Calm down, thick and pouty! (Or get ready to
put it to good use.)

Schweeet!
This is such a cool variant, with the whole
slender, Asian, shades twist...love it!
Yes, baby, I saved your end...I mean I
saved you for the end, too.
Woof.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment