Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hot Wrestling Action

Sir, Yes Sir!
It is definitely at attention, Sir.

Yowza!
Overpowered, humiliated, and annihilated
by two Daddy-rific studs!

Old school hotness! I would definitely
love you to pin me to anything!

Mmnnn...I'd follow that Southern trail
anywhere! Woof! Thick-cut prime!

Hirsute goodness and dark features...
lovely bones!

Big Pops on top and causing pain...
Take charge!

Dammit, I told you not to sit before
I get my face ready!

Yeah, you should be confident!
I'll service ya all right.

Pits, Pecs, and attitude, all in
fine working order...Check!

Homina! Tight and beautiful,
like a good boy should be!

After I passed out from lusty excitement,
I awoke to finish these captions.
Damn, that is one devastatingly
gorgeous body!

Sweet mercy, what a pose!
Can't wait to feel those forearms
guiding my bobbing head!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment