Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tyler Reks, Brutal Hunk

Oh, my! I am getting in trouble ovver this one,
I just know it!


Pulverize him!


Big, brawny, and in control!


oooh...masterfully subdued!
A sleeping warrior...so prone and vulnerable.


Look at that Lion's Roar...
and that beefy flank!


Tear it up, Sir; you own it!


Flattened and dominated...so delish!


Now that is Medieval sexy!


"Don't let me go, Daddy!"


Check that wingspan and bread basket!


Savage opponent!


Nonplussed, in the zone, and otherwise focused
like a ninja!


"Yes, I think I will have my way with you.
Thanks for your permission!"


Surly, disdainful sneer, and a sweaty,
spritzed, bronze godliness! Yes, sir!


I will make you my Boy, yet.


Devourer; Reks Wrecks!


Daddy, Son, and Holy Hunk;
three divine treats in one!


Mmnn! Some more of that hardcore Braveheart shit
going on here; that's all right--I'd let ya ravage me.



MMn-boy! Smug and Snug...
my favorite combination!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment