Friday, April 6, 2012

Lorenzo Lamas

Oh, it's gonna be a Good Friday...
but only if you SKIP the fish
and get the beef!

One of my earliest, fondlingest...er,
I mean fondest memories....


...the delectable, hirsute goodness of a
sleek and sexy young Lorenzo Lamas.
Those trademark black Speedos gave me
many a heightened viewing experience!


Ah, for the olden days when shaving a gorgeous chest
such as this would have been considered criminal.


Sweet, merciful Hades!
Now he's got facial hair and glistening!?!


Yeah, you got it, Baby Boy.
Might as well flaunt it.


Mmmnn. I'm like a deer in headlights--
and I sure don't mind if he runs into me!


Sweet and sunny...


...still an 'innocent' babe!
So yummy!


I can nearly feel the sand between my toes,
my legs intertwined with his.


Bronzed, hairy perfection hiding behind
that deftly positioned defensive leg!


Ready for his extreme close-up...
Take 69!

****

No comments:

Post a Comment