Monday, April 23, 2012

Eion Bailey

Eion Bailey is such a fine actor and an
old fave, I feel terribly remiss that I haven't
spotlighted him before now!

Watching "Once Upon A Time" last night,
I was mesmerized by his alluring and
secretive character, and knew I had to right
my oversight.

Young Eion has been in a slew of great productions,
including "Band of Brothers," "And Starring Pancho
Villa as Himself," and "Fight Club," but my favorite
is "Life of the Party,' where he stars... and turns in
a remarkable performance.

He's got great range and, obviously, great looks,
and he just has that charisma that stretches across the
expanse between digital and viewer to say
"This is a guy I could actually hang out with!"


Oh, Eion...you tease!


Stunning!

Love that faraway, dreamer look!





Hope you enjoy, and keep watching Eion as 'August'
Sunday nights on "Once Upon A Time."

***

No comments:

Post a Comment