Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Stocking Stuffers

Every year the streets of Boston run hot with scantily-clad men...
in the "Santa Speedo Run."

Now this is how a Speedo is supposed to fit!

I see several bucks I'd like to mount! Ruff!

I definitely prefer fur, but I think I may be partial to green, too!

Whoever thought of this tradition needs a Nobel Prize.

I love this beefy buck; he didn't need fake abs!

Aw, how sweet! He brought his Dad!

Woof!

I'm liking the Burgundy Boys real well, too!

He was born to wear this; he's one of my favorites (Top Three!)
Look at that sweet face!

The best thing about this is the variety of contestants!
Mmnnnn!

A sense of humor is sexy, too!

Ahh, to be young, endowed, and care-free.

I like the 'frontrunner's" smile, and the big'un on the left!

Oh yeah! Cubby come home!

You can tell he's a character! Love the belt!

That's my big beefy burrito!

Now the guy in the middle there is my ultra-fine 1st runner up....

But I think I have to go with this lug for my # 1 position!

It's all good!

******************


No comments:

Post a Comment