Friday, December 2, 2011

Hot Find; Jay Tallsquall

(A big Thank You to the gracious Mr. Tallsquall for permission to print!)
It is my Extreme pleasure to introduce to you the
delectable Mr. Jay Tallsquall!


I ran across Jay through mutual friends who are also into cosplay.


Not everyone who wears a costume knows how to wear a costume,
or what looks good on them. As you can see, Jay has no such issues!


Isn't he just absolutely adorable?


Jay is obviously well aware that he has the goods!


How he's not a major screen star, I don't know!
(That look could melt steel! Bewitching eyes!)
Look at all that hard work being displayed!

Just the boy next door, with a bod to kill for!


Killer abs, sexy smile, AND a big hammer? There's no justice!

This living Harlequin Romance cover writes itself! Woof!

Hugh Jackman's got nothing on him, baby!
What a gorgeous, chiseled face; I love a strong, square jaw.

Can't go wrong with staffs and leather!

(Assuming you all like Jay as much as I do,
there'll be more to come.
So, just let me know with some comments or messages!)

*****************

 

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Jay is really hot. I have seen him at many cons and think he makes a great superhero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! What a great looking guy. He looks like he's ready for action. :)

    ReplyDelete