Thursday, December 6, 2012

Under There

This sublimely appealing fellow reminds me of
the 'straight, Bohemian, unbound roommate' sort.
Yeah, I could do with seeing some of this hotness
in exhibitionist mode every day!

Oh yeah, baby; thick, hairy, natural, and F-I-N-E!

La-dee-dah! "What to do with our eyes and our hands..
hmmnnnn...the possibilities are endless!"
Beefy Bear Daddies take that damned runway!
Give me fever! Woof!

Oh my! Teasing and tantalizing with
the glimmer and the slide!

Built like a brick *$#^house and burning
like a house afire! Whoosh!

A little intellectual Ginger-snap college love!

My mind is drawn in so many directions;
those smoldering eyes, those shimmery shorts, that love trail,
those beautiful tatts, the luscious midrift, the
lickable chest...Oy, the dilemma!

I said GOD Dammnnnnnnn!"

Love this guy; tatts, outfit, guns, pose,
beard, his tan, and definitely those eyes.
(His drawers hanging low don't hurt, either!)

Would love to wrestle this burly sexpot;
Give me a big ol' bear hug, son!
Pin me realllll good!

Something about the casual nature of him being
so delectable in a swimsuit in the kitchen that
definitely makes me want to play house.

Mmnn. 'Come hither' gives me the shivers!

Woof! beefy, bulky, hairy, and inked!
Goodness! I will wreck that pit and
those thighes!

Yeah...take it off!

That trail never gets cold, I betcha!


Love this moderately-built, sexy guy-next-door
look..so unassuming yet sexy-as-hell!


And of course, you can't go wrong with a
dirty hustler! Oh yeah--I know how ya like it, baby!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment