Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bears in Speedos

"And now, a moment of reverential silence
for how hot all these beefy, sultry, bears are!"
(and enjoy my own view!)

Oh my goodness; if I were to see this prime
Daddy in public, they'd have to sedate me to keep
me from ravaging him (or hyperventilating from excitement!)

Mmnn..show that fulcrum action.

Such a nice, broad, powerful stance!!

Good grief! It's Goldberg Jr.!
The vapors!

Look at all that dreamy thickness!

I just want to melt under that smooth,
bulky goodness!
I would rub you head-to-toe, Buddha!

He's barely wearing that speedo;
not that I'm complaining!

Ready for my suntan lotion rubdown!

Oh, it fits, darling...
trust me, it fits.

Hot, ready, prone, and spread eagle.
Afternoon delight it is!

Cooked to perfection!

Tease, tease, tease!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment