Monday, July 30, 2012

Olympic Weekend


All I can say is that the Olympic highlights of the
weekend for me involved some very buff, tough,
and scruff Aussie boys stroking their wood.

Even in the furthest lane from the cameras, these
beefy brutes looked larger than the American team
(although size is prolly not an asset when you want
your row boat to speed through the water! D'oh!)

They came in 2nd for the trials (the Men's 8 team, at least)
and so didn't advance, but these beauties were winners
to me!
*******************

Here's a nod to brighter days, and the 4's win at the last
Summer Games.
Mmmnn. Loving that green and yellow!








And just because they look so good,
old or new, here's another blast from the
past from the Awesome Aussies!



I think I could definitely be motivated to
go Down Under for these fellas!

****

No comments:

Post a Comment