Friday, November 25, 2011

Tim Tebow; Gay Icon & Sex Toy

"Mmmn...the friction is so hot on my nips...
but not as hot as the friction on my thighs!"

"I don't need a man to feel complete....
I love myself enough for everybody."


"Yeah, I'm slick. Are you hard yet, Jesus?
                                          I'm a big sexy brat just for you. You're my man!"


"Please...won't somebody just look at me.
Just a little bit of attention?"


"Fuck my actions! I'm a douchy mouthpiece and I'm
arrogant! I'll re-write that fucking Bible!"


"Fellas, I know it's my fave position, but
                                                                   NOT IN PUBLIC!"


"I love your big balls the most, coach.
But don't tell Jesus."


"Cuz I'm hot, white, young, rich, and CHRISTIAN, ya god-damned bitch!
That's why!"


"Yes, that's right. Nothing one bit gay about me.
Protest what too much?!"


"Look, Daddy...I told you; you're too old to be inside me
like Jesus. But keep doing stuff for me."



No comments:

Post a Comment