Monday, August 29, 2011

Daniel Bryan

So I don't get to check in on rasslin' like
I used to, but it still thrills me when I do!

Last Friday night I discovered a lovely treat;
Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) is
a fit little compact hottie!

He's been around a little while, and gone
through the requisite changes and identity
hoops. (American Dragon is another
of his old names...MMN! Lycra)

He's got a great abused face (good jobber) and a great
villain face (good heel)...so he's very...adaptable!

He has a phenomenal beer can bulge that
grabs the eye. And I couldn't find pics, but
he was sporting (last week) his BEST look
I feel...a very scruffy beard.

He's obviously being groomed for the
next (5 minute) Big Thing,
so I hope to see much more of this
WWE stud in future.


No comments:

Post a Comment